Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Realistic Fiction

Have you ever read realistic fiction? It is one of my favorite types of fiction to read. Do you want to know why? It could really happen. That's right, realistic fiction is a fictional story, but one that could really happen. When I read realistic fiction, I pretend that I am right there with the characters. Sometimes I even pretend its me in their shoes!


I just finished reading a very funny series called "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" by Jeff Kinney. Right now, there are five books out in the series. These books are about a middle school boy named Greg Heffley. He is always saying the wrong thing, causing trouble for others or getting into trouble himself. It is all about his many adventures, and what happens to him as he goes through middle school. I do not want to tell you too much though. In order to find out what happens, you will have to read them yourself! I know you will enjoy these books. Some of you might even have had the same mishaps as Greg!


After you read, check out the movies too! They are just as funny and have a great cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment